Skip to main content
Digital Archive Ontario Homepage
Black and white photograph of the corner of a three story, brick building with a central tower.
Red Triangle Club Toronto
Black and white photograph of the corner of a three story, brick building with a central tower.

Red Triangle Club Toronto

DateApproximately 1917
FormatPicture
Notes
South east corner of Queen Street East and Victoria Street. Operated by the Y.M.C.A. for returned WWI veterans. Opened April 1917; closed May 1920.
GeographyCity, town, townshipToronto
GeographyNorth-south streetVictoria Street
GeographyEast-west streetQueen Street East
GeographyProvince stateOntario
GeographyCountryCanada
Medium
DimensionsImage size: 8.5 cm x 13.6 cm (3 3/8 in. x 5 3/8 in.)
Language
ProvenanceGift of Norman Attikin
Usage Rights Public Domain (Learn More)
Object NumberPC_5080